Thursday, September 3, 2009

Memories of the pass

Six years old
Studied at Methodist school,beside sekolah tun hussein onn,met two best friends,Jonathan and Jonathan.

Standard 1
Started primary school life at S.J.K.(C) Chun Tek,tried to transfer to Sam Tet,but end up at Yuk Choy,get overall ranking of 85 at school.

Standard 2
Became a pre-prefect,deputy monitor.Enjoyed a wonderful year by ending at the ranking of 54 at school,and was almost to the first class.Oh yes,and meet my forever best friend to,Adrain Aw Jia Hang.

Standard 3
Become a prefect and take care of a standard 2 class,more like get bullied by them,continue to be best friend of Adrain and get bored of prefect life and say byebye to it.Get second place at class rankings,but get overall ranking of 54,one short to go on to the first class again.

Standard 4
Get to a class with a unique teacher named teacher Fong LiLi,or something like that.bought my GameBoy Sp become of my ranking of 2 at the last ranking but once again get a 54 at the overall
ranking,once again clinch the first class

Standard 5
Err,became the one of the best of the three english giants of my class,the others are Ng Yun Jia and Teh Joey,of course their exam results are better than me,but my english competition results are better than them.

Standard 6
Get 7 A at UPSR.Had my first accident kiss,had a crush,played dota for eight months,played badminton every week.Had a rivalry with zong yan,went to KL and Singapore with friends,went to KBOX with my family,started form 1 at sam tet

No comments:

Post a Comment